"HOME PROTECTION & CONCEALED CARRY"
SAFER USA presents "HOME PROTECTION & CONCEALED CARRY". Join SAFER USA's David Lombardo for this one of a kind classroom seminar covering everything you need to know to protect you and your family with a concealed carry firearm or against a home invasion. This course meets the requirements for Utah and Florida Non-resident concealed carry permits good in about 30 states.
Course location: West Chicago American Legion, 123 Main St. West Chicago IL 60185
Lunch: Is not included, it is suggested you bring a bag lunch.
Preregistration required: for on-line price of $125.00 or $150 the day of the event at the door in cash or credit card.
- UTAH / FLORIDA CONCEALED CARRY - Attendees will be given an endorsed application for Utah Concealed Carry permit plus a certificate of completion that meets the Florida CCW permit requirements. Course meets educational requirements for both states non-resident concealed carry permits, recognized in approximately 30 states.
- AN IN-DEPTH SEMINAR ON FIREARMS FOR PERSONAL PROTECTION - Everything you've ever wanted to know about the use of personal protection with firearms in the home and concealed carry.
- THE HOME PROTECTION & CONCEALED CARRY seminar also covers in-depth information on ILLINOIS LAW including:
- TRANSPORTING A FIREARM
- AVOIDING A LETHAL CONFRONTATION
- DEALING WITH SOCIOPATHIC BEHAVIOR
- APPROPRIATE FIREARM, AMMUNITION & HOLSTER SELECTION
- EFFECTS OF STRESS ON THE ABILITY TO REACT TO A LETHAL CONFRONTATION
- SETTING UP A SAFE ROOM IN YOUR HOME AT NO COST
- DEALING WITH THE AFTERMATH OF LETHAL FORCE
Equipment required: Black Ink Pen
Cancellations: Cancellations at any point after registration will incur a $10.00 administration fee. No shows will forfeit entire course/event cost.